About Me

My photo
25 yr old young man. I love every living thing in this world. I keep faith in GOD. May be i don't pray regular nd neither go to places where GOD lives. But i always down my head nd touch my left ear whenever i pass by any religeous place. I love simple natural people nd love to hang out with friends. I drive too fast whenever i get a chance. I like interesting people with enthusiasm. I I I....hmmmm...I don't know what i am??

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My first attempt to RAP

Lets start with making ryhmes...


You wanna know me then go ahead...its nothin cool enough abt me but go ahead..
how many times u want to get rid of ur own DNA...when ur every effort go waste nyway..
when things go down nd u out of race how many times u slapped ur own face

you wanna know me then go ahead...

teenage i spent in most misery...better say if we call it a slavery...
things that i loved and desired are got vanish through dispute...its like a child jump but could'nt get fruit
it's feeling like hell when someone u love nd she don't cares...when u spent all money on bills nd u don't have fares
it hurts a lot but u can't do nything becz it's u only who raised everything


you wanna know me then go ahead...

when every night ended with tears...and every dream got break by fears...

when friends needed me, i went nd be thereand when i needed them they wer'nt close here
When got robbed by black hearted but white faces, i screamed on me bout my own but fuckin mistakes

you wanna know me then go ahead...

when u get something which u never expecting... when u love someone never knowing dat she is faking..
i remember her each and every thing,she didher without pinned long hair,her smile,her dresses,her talks..her way of thinking,her happy moments,her sad moments..Yes i know she'll neither come nor i can forget at all.but is this my friend which u call LIFE.

3 comments:

  1. You know, this is pretty good. We may not have lived the same life but as I was reading this I somehow felt like it was written for me..haha.
    I'm pretty sure we are talking about different experiences, but that's why I like this song:
    people may be able to realte even in different situations.

    ReplyDelete