Day: Tuesday-----------Mission: To know about the various sensations of brain
I was sitting in a dark room. Studying various books related to psychology and its effect. Sometimes i realize. Hopefully you all must have realized that our brain is always full of thoughts. Every millisecond we think a new or old thought. Some thoughts are positive and some thoughts are negative.
Negative thought has more affinity to strike our positive thoughts. It's like a encounter between positive and negative. The foundation of positive thoughts is normally from our good habits. On the other hand, starting point of negative ones is from our bad habits.
Subconscious or hidden mind-----> We say it subconscious because it can think the thoughts that we are unable or controlled by negative thoughts to think.
Striking illustration:
I 've experienced it many times, it constantly work wonder:
Assume your buddy is having an examination or interview tomorrow. He is not certain whether he'll pass or fail. Now raise him some very common questions below:
How is your preparation in percent...i mean 20%,30%,40%,50%.......???
Answer will be somewhere around 50% if actually he did only 30%. He said it 50% because at the moment his subconscious has told him that he can get 50% result with 30% study.
Your last and most important reply that will hit his subconscious mind should be:
{
Okay...50% preparation!!!! You’ll get through easily.
Or
It means that you will easily pass the exam.
}
For next few seconds he'll think how you know that he’ll pass or get through easily. It will seem little strange to him. But at the same time you have entered a positive thought in his/her mind that he can pass or get through if he concentrate more on what he read or prepared.
If you apply this method to 100 people then 80 out of 100 people will come back to you with good news that he/she have cleared his/her exam or interview or anything. So it's only my experiment not a theory or rule that have 100 % accuracy but just try it and see the difference.
Note: I'm not a psychology student nor a practisioner.
your comments are valuable to me.
Take Care. :)
Abhishek
About Me
- abhishek
- 25 yr old young man. I love every living thing in this world. I keep faith in GOD. May be i don't pray regular nd neither go to places where GOD lives. But i always down my head nd touch my left ear whenever i pass by any religeous place. I love simple natural people nd love to hang out with friends. I drive too fast whenever i get a chance. I like interesting people with enthusiasm. I I I....hmmmm...I don't know what i am??
No comments:
Post a Comment