i've heard this punjabi rap awesome so here it goes...
Pehli jad anadar jaani karu puri kutte khani
duji jad andar jau chamkila bahar aayu
teeji da khule datt khad ke bae gyaa jatt
chauthi jad muh nu layi ghar di yaad aayi
panjvi di wari duniya bhuli saari
chevi khol pulsiya ne bol
satvi nu paya hath galan kadde jatt
peeliya pul atkilo te aath peeke nau numbri jatt
puj gaya amrika daswi peeke gatogat talli ho gaye yaar jaattt!!
daswi peeke gatogat talli ho gaye yaar jatt!!!
jatt diya dus botlan...hehe
About Me
- abhishek
- 25 yr old young man. I love every living thing in this world. I keep faith in GOD. May be i don't pray regular nd neither go to places where GOD lives. But i always down my head nd touch my left ear whenever i pass by any religeous place. I love simple natural people nd love to hang out with friends. I drive too fast whenever i get a chance. I like interesting people with enthusiasm. I I I....hmmmm...I don't know what i am??
No comments:
Post a Comment